Monday, May 23, 2011

BBQ Chicken Roll-Ups

Today I got my Kraft Food & Family magazine in the mail. I came across this recipe and improvised since I didn't have all the ingredients. I surprisingly had enough to make this and WOW it was good!!! This is an easy,weeknight dish that'll be great for summer when you don't want to turn on the oven!!

Ingredients:
cold, leftover pieces of rotisserie chicken
2 cups of coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
2 tbsp of light Ranch dressing ( I love Hidden Valley!!)
1/2 of an avocado, chopped
1 ripe tomato, chopped
1 cucumber, chopped
chopped romaine
whole wheat tortillas
BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray)

Directions:
1. Toss coleslaw with dressing and set aside.
2. In another bowl, toss chicken with BBQ sauce .
3. Spoon avocado on center of tortilla, followed by coleslaw mixture, chicken, and top with romaine, tomato, and cucumber.
4. Roll up and serve with veggie chips :)




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment