Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cheesy Spinach & Bacon Dip

My SIL Shannon first introduced me to this dip. We both love the spinach dip from J. Alexander's. This is pretty good too!

Ingredients:
1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
1 lb Velveeta cheese; cut into 1/2 inch cubes
4 oz cream cheese; cubed
1 (10 oz) can RO*TEL diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled (I did not use them in the above picture)

Directions:
1. Microwave ingredients for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 minutes.
2. Serve with tortilla chips and cut up fresh vegetables.

Tip: Keep warm in a crock pot. I use a liner in my crock pot for easy clean up!!!

Recipe courtesy of Kraft Foods
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment