Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gina's Tuna Salad


My friend Gina always has the best lunches at work! Here is her recipe for a yummy tuna salad. She made a lot last week and was so sweet to share. I decided to make it for lunch this week. I serve it on a bed of romaine lettuce.

Ingredients: I didn't have measurements. I just guessed!

1/2 a box of noodles (macaroni or rotini or whatever you like!)
mayo
2 packages of white albacore tuna
chopped celery
chopped onion
salt and pepper to taste

Directions
1. Cook noodles, drain, and chill.
2. In a large bowl, add noodles, tuna, mayo, celery, onion. Mix.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
4. Chill over night or several hours.

Serving suggestion: Serve on a bed of lettuce.

Recipe courtesy of Gina Stetka
2. Add cold noodles to
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment