Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Chicken Caesar Salad


For my first post, I'd like to share a meal I make almost every week. Chicken Caesar Salad. I can't claim it as my own. My sis-in-law Shannon gave me this recipe and it is one of my favs! It is fun to change up the pasta. Sometimes I do bow-tie (Brian's favorite), penne, rotini, or whatever is in my pantry. Sometimes I use wheat pasta and sometimes white.

Ingredients:
romaine lettuce
rotisserie chicken (cooled in fridge)
1/2 a box of pasta noodles of your choice (cooked and cooled in fridge)
fresh Parmesan cheese, shredded
Caesar dressing (I prefer Wish-bone)

Directions:
Chop lettuce and place in a bowl. Add chicken, pasta, Parmesan cheese. Mix with dressing. I like to serve Ciabatta bread by Texas Toast.

Jaime's tips:
I like the salad best when the noodles and chicken have been in the fridge overnight. Brian and I can get two meals each out of this. Bon Appetit!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment